- Update on the JOBS Act and Private MoneyPosted 2 months ago
- Becoming a Private Money Presentation ProPosted 2 years ago
- The First Steps to SyndicationPosted 2 years ago
- Why Real Estate Investing Leads You to Riches – If You Let ItPosted 2 years ago
- How to Use Your Retirement to Fund REI DealsPosted 3 years ago
- How to Become More Efficient with Private MoneyPosted 3 years ago
- The Power of Private Cash in Real Estate InvestingPosted 3 years ago
- Private Money MindsetPosted 3 years ago
- New Investors – Ground the Helicopter ParentsPosted 3 years ago
- What Makes a Good Investing Partner? 5 Qualities to Look ForPosted 3 years ago
This week’s free forms download is an Assignment of LLC Interest form.
I get asked a lot what to do when you have a partner in an LLC that wants out.
First, you punch him. (Just kidding. Or not.)
I just have him assign me or a new partner his interest in the LLC for a fee and we sign an Assignment of LLC Interest form. Yep, in most cases it really is THAT easy.
TIP: This form also works if you want to flip a HUD contract. Since they are not assignable, you can bid in an LLC and if you win assign it by assigning the LLC. Sweet!
So, download your form and start assigning some interests.
Remember, we’re not lawyers so these free real estate forms are provided for educational purposes only. If you decide to use them, make sure you have a competent legal professional give you the thumbs up! For more info see our website terms and conditions of use.