- Update on the JOBS Act and Private MoneyPosted 2 months ago
- Becoming a Private Money Presentation ProPosted 2 years ago
- The First Steps to SyndicationPosted 2 years ago
- Why Real Estate Investing Leads You to Riches – If You Let ItPosted 2 years ago
- How to Use Your Retirement to Fund REI DealsPosted 3 years ago
- How to Become More Efficient with Private MoneyPosted 3 years ago
- The Power of Private Cash in Real Estate InvestingPosted 3 years ago
- Private Money MindsetPosted 3 years ago
- New Investors – Ground the Helicopter ParentsPosted 3 years ago
- What Makes a Good Investing Partner? 5 Qualities to Look ForPosted 3 years ago
Here’s a sample Land Trust Agreement for you!
In a land trust, the trustee holds legal title to all trust property and the beneficiary is usually your LLC. They’re cool because the beneficiaries retain use of the property and any income it generates. In addition, the trustee can act only when it receives written instructions from the beneficiaries, who maintain complete control at all times. They’re also pretty good for asset protection.
Remember, we’re not lawyers so these free real estate forms are provided for educational purposes only. If you decide to use them, make sure you have a competent legal professional give you the thumbs up! For more info see our website terms and conditions of use.