- Becoming a Private Money Presentation ProPosted 461 days ago
- The First Steps to SyndicationPosted 561 days ago
- Why Real Estate Investing Leads You to Riches – If You Let ItPosted 567 days ago
- How to Use Your Retirement to Fund REI DealsPosted 797 days ago
- How to Become More Efficient with Private MoneyPosted 805 days ago
- The Power of Private Cash in Real Estate InvestingPosted 820 days ago
- Private Money MindsetPosted 827 days ago
- New Investors – Ground the Helicopter ParentsPosted 833 days ago
- What Makes a Good Investing Partner? 5 Qualities to Look ForPosted 834 days ago
- Celiac Disease and Private MoneyPosted 836 days ago
Land Trust Agreement
Here’s a sample Land Trust Agreement for you!
In a land trust, the trustee holds legal title to all trust property and the beneficiary is usually your LLC. They’re cool because the beneficiaries retain use of the property and any income it generates. In addition, the trustee can act only when it receives written instructions from the beneficiaries, who maintain complete control at all times. They’re also pretty good for asset protection.
Remember, we’re not lawyers so these free real estate forms are provided for educational purposes only. If you decide to use them, make sure you have a competent legal professional give you the thumbs up! For more info see our website terms and conditions of use.