Every Thursday I have a call for my Accelerate coaching students. Last Thursday was the last one for the month.
When I got on the call I was bummed because there were so few students on the call.
I have 26 students in the Accelerate program and only 4-5 regularly show up for the weekly calls.
I usually get a little down thinking somehow it's my fault that the students who paid good money to be in this coaching program don't show up.
But yesterday I decided that's crap.
It's not my job to beat myself up over the ones who don't show up.
It's my job to give my all to the ones who do.
Woody Allen said that “80% of success is just showing up” and I believe that to be true.
So, in the spirit of the ones who show up, please join me in congratulating the Accelerate students who had a great month…
* Dante is closing on a 41 pad mobile home park in Alabama. This deal is expected to net him $8k a month.
* Steve bought 6 houses and has so far resold 4 using my wrap system to offer seller financing. He's the bank in these deals so his monthly cash flow is all passive, baby just like the bank.
One of the couples he sold a home to set up a little table in the driveway and popped a bottle of champagne to celebrate!
* Nigel was in the hospital with appendicitis and STILL managed to get access to off-market properties and find two buyers to wholesale these deals to.
* Alonza bought (what he thought) was a 4-unit in Chicago but turned out to be an 8-unit. It was a tax deed deal so it happened very quickly with minimal due diligence. His profit will be more than $100k on this one flip.
* Jeff and Kathi realized their dream to develop luxury homes in California and just sold their first project.
* And, after 22 years in the biz, I invested in my first office deal. It's a mixed use property in Savannah, GA anchored by Starbuck's and Regus.
And that's how we closed out the first half of 2016!
How was YOUR month? Did you show up?
If you did, I salute you!
If not, take some time this weekend working on your plan and get ready to show up for the last half of 2016.